Tuesday 3 July 2018

SOPHOMORE: BACHELOR OF COMMUNICATION UPM/ BACELOR KOMUNIKASI UPM


Hello,

I received quite a lot of inquires regarding my first post about my course and my major. As I am writing this I am currently waiting for my semester break to end, I will be entering my final year this September. 

Oh and also, I wrote 3 articles so far introducing few business owners that are students as well. I know I said this a hundred times that I don't really like to write and being a journalism major is tough, but after awhile, I kinda like it..... It challenged me, it made me who i am now.

I swear, everything's like semesteeeeeeer1semester2semester3semester4 and so on, that fast. I did not notice that my degree life almost come to its end, I only have 2 semesters left and 1 semester of practical basically. 

My course so far has been great, well of course there are ups and downs but everything's manageable. If you're reading this because of you just want to know what it's like taking this course as you will be entering UPM this September, no worries! Everything is great, been great and, will be fine. The usual info you might want to know is on my first post after my bahasa-melayu-baku posts hahaha. 

I don't really know what to write more or tell you all about what i went through but I really hope you could make your journey better than mine. The only thing I could say is, please enjoy your degree life. You'll change, yes, you might go through a phase but everything will be fine and worth it :)

If you want to know more, just hit me up on twitter or email. Usually people would email me about this. Anyway, good luck!

Sincerely,
Alia Izzati

No comments:

Post a Comment